Finally it is here! Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP a company in the automotive Industry that has combined many of the best award winning sales, service, BDC, Internet and F&I trainers with the most advanced automotive digital technologies. Classes are all interactive with your team members giving them the knowledge to take it to the next level so they can return back to department energized and hungry to master their job responsibilities. In any business we know that the (3) P’s must be adhered to – People, Processes and Product.
In our Industry turnover of personnel is extremely too high. Employees find out quickly that they are not receiving the coaching support or tools to master their job duties. So they ultimately FIRE THE DEALERSHIP and find another dealership or career path. Your manufacturer can and always will handle the Product and all of the support from the region or zone to assist you with “best practices” as they see it. Where most dealerships struggle year end and year out are working effectively with their People and having the correct processes in place for them to follow.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Your Attitude Toward Prospecting
- Role of Prospecting in the Sales Cycle
- Assessing Your Existing Prospecting Methods
- Defining What You Want Prospecting to Do
- Measuring the Prospecting Process
- Why Should People Buy From You
- Who is Your Perfect Prospect
- Creating a Client Profile
There Is No Pricing Challenge Too Tough
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- The Bottom Line
- Pricing is Biggest Profit Lever
- The Reality of a Discount / Price Increase
- Value Equation
- Each Price Increase Requires Two Sales
- Finding Value / Building “Added Value” Benefits
- Perceived Benefits
- Value Propositions
- Risk Factor Worksheet
- ROI Driven Presentations
- Cost Conversion Assessment
- Solution Saving — The ROI
- Profit Questions
Organizations do not need more management. They need more leadership. Too many companies fail to embrace the positive impact effective leadership can have not only on profits, but also on employee success.
Too many salespeople don’t come close to realizing their potential because they are not receiving the support they need.