“You cannot win everyday, but make sure u win, at-least once in a while.”
Sales Training Online
Richie Bello offers onsite training at our beautiful greater Long Island location for the automotive industry. Sales team are introduced to our professional distraction free setting where they can role play and rehearse using our green screen technology to help strengthen and tweak their closing techniques. We provide our guest with Continental Breakfast and Gourmet Lunch during their training session.
Sales Workshops With Sales Skills Training
Nothing beats highly skilled Sales Team. Richie Bello conducts workshops to improve your Sales Team’s prospecting skills, opportunity development, and negotiation strategies. Richie Bello utilizes the latest technology to create seminar like environments where sales teams can rehearse and role play as they learn the techniques to make them better closers and prospectors.
Personal Services Sales Classes
Ready to take your self to the next level? Our personal services, our led by award winning sales trainers and sales managers who are ready to teach you the techniques and tricks to enhance your abilities. Whether your prefer one on one coaching sessions or a group environment where everyone can provide constructive criticism, UMMPS has the solution for you.
Automotive Sales Training
"If your not training your team someone else will"
Sales Training That Works!
Richie Bello Solutions has worked with some of the best start-ups in the business:
We specialize in understanding the SSS sales model and provide sales team training and Seed Strategic Solutions that immediately impact your sales funnel and set the
foundation to scale your sales organization for long term predictable revenue.
Car Salesman Training for Selling Cars
In the car business auto sales training is like pay plans because every dealer handles this responsibility differently. Whatever the type of sales foundation or indoctrination you have received is better than nothing although there are plenty of sales people that have started in this business with relatively no seasoning other than being told to go out on the lot and get a customer. In order to cultivate a true car sales professional the schooling should be ongoing and never stop.
The Internet Car Salesman Workshop !!!!
Price Isn’t Everything to the Internet Shopper
Getting Them Through the Door
Role of the Internet Sales Manager
Effective Use of Email
The Upside of the Internet Customer
The Phone Can Be Your Best Friend
Internet Chat for Selling Cars
Creating Your Own Brand as an Internet Car Salesperson
The BDC and the Internet
Working with Leads
And much more will becoming your way!
Converting Callers to Customers
Understand the value of incoming phone leads
Define the components of a successful call
Properly build rapport with the caller
How to conduct a quick needs analysis for maximum results
How and what kinds of caller contact information to gather
Learn to use the “funnel” technique to set an appointment that prospects will keep
Identify and leverage the best techniques in closing the call to increase commitment
Practical application using role play,
Monitoring and coaching of live calls
Sales Coaching Training Solutions
Sales Coaching Training transforms the traditional role of a sales manager
Building an organization-wide coaching culture that drives business performance
Increasing potential to meet measurable business goals and change behavior based on creating a discipline of “everyday coaching”
Increasing sales and meet business objectives by building the single most competitive skill an organization can possess
USMMP Elite Training Solutions Developmental Sales Coaching Training Quickly Delivers the Processes and Skills Sales Managers can Immediately Implement to Coach their Salespeople to a Higher Level of Sales Excellence.
Unique Sales Methodologies
Usmmp has developed a flexible series of sales methodologies that addresses the challenges of today’s selling environment created by customers expecting more value and control of the sales cycle. Our sales methodologies are important to both the sales person – who wants a simple process and skills to compete and win deals and sales managers who want to ensure that their sales people and/or resellers are pursuing high quality, winnable opportunities and the forecast is accurate and reliable.
The first component of our sales methodology is the stages and high value activities that indicate to the sales person what needs to be accomplished in order to win new business. This component is typically known as “sales process” and while we look for common sales process steps across a sales organization we recognize that the timing of the sales process and some of the activities will be different depending on the complexity of the clients’ business or a division, for example Inside Sales vs. Channel Account Manager, so we customize our methodology to capture what is common and define what is unique. And because we know that “one-size does not fit all” our approach ensures that the sales methodology is 100% relevant to each selling role and reflects differences in global go-to-market strategies.
The second component of our sales methodology is where Richardson provides significant advantage. We understand that it takes more than strategy and tactics to build relationships with customers and/or partners and win business. So we enable the sales methodology at each stage by providing the skills that even very experienced salespeople can use to have a more productive and deeper level of dialogue with their customers and partners. These are the “how to” transition from a product centric discussion to a more “business value” discussion where the customer shares their business objectives and challenges and the salesperson relates solutions to those challenges.
The third component of our selling methodology is the practical tools that support salespeople throughout the process to qualify, pursue and win business and maintain and expand relationships including account plans, opportunity plans, value maps, relationship maps, calls planners and close plans. Our tools are powerful, simple to use, collaborative and can be fully integrated into CRM so that they are accessible in the everyday work stream of the sales person – which is critical to driving adoption of the sales methodology.
The fourth component of our sales methodology is the verifiable outcomes. These are road signs that indicate the customer is engaged and buying in and the opportunity is truly qualified to move to the next stage. These verifiable outcomes are where managers need to be spending their time coaching. They are considered leading indicators of performance.
INVESTING IN AUTOMOTIVE SALES TRAINING
It has been said that salesmen are born, not made. While certain inborn traits and personalities do appear to enhance sales abilities, appropriate automotive sales training enhances good personality traits and improves the sales process.
- The Meeting. A good salesperson knows the “right” way to meet a new customer. A welcoming greeting sets the tone for the rest of the interaction between the salesperson and the customer. Training offers tips on ways to put a customer at ease and establish rapport quickly.
- Measuring/Qualifying the Customer. This section establishes methods to determine what, exactly, the customer wants and what is on the lot to “fit” those desires and needs. Training teaches the salesperson the right questions to ask and the way to ask them. All questions, for instance, need phrasing to obtain a positive answer and/or gives a choice. Such a question could be, “Will your new car be mostly for business or pleasure?” Learn the methods to establish the right car and price range for the customer.
- Selecting the Vehicle. Here is the chance to sell. After you know what the customer wants and/or needs, show him/her the best that you have in that area. Keep in mind the customer may already know this information from an online search or a friend’s referral. You, however, knowing your product, may have options the consumer doesn’t know about.
- Negotiating the Sale. Tricks for negotiating the sale of a vehicle abound. Many of these tricks, however, may involve hard selling, avoidance of full disclosure or downright misinformation. Training teaches ways to negotiate the sale in positive, honest and straightforward ways. Such ways bring customers back and get good referrals.
- Closing the Sale. By this point, a sales person might assume the going is easy. Good training points out the potential miscues and problems which might arise at this point, plus ways to avoid them.
- Off the Lot. Sales management doesn’t begin or end on the lot. Your sales persons need to know how to network outside of work, how to cultivate potential customers and follow-up on the “lookers” that frequent the lot.
- Creating the “Likeable” Personality. There are many ways to help sales persons enhance an approachable personality and maintain a positive attitude in a high-pressure job.
- You’ve got a good sales team, but want to make them even better? Training is the key. Improve your people, improve the sales. Get good training for them today
Sales Skill and Talent Assessments
USMMP talent management solutions encompass consulting, assessment, and measurement to help clients understand the abilities and weaknesses within their sales organizations so they can deliver results aligned with their business strategy and market promise.
We work together to define key sales success drivers and focus on improving those few activities that matter most. We define your current state, ideal future state, and what it’s going to take to move the organization. We then help you define your change story and key metrics to measure.